1.POE 3.3 Builds For Earthquake The Iconic “EQ JUGG” Earthquake Juggernaut Make 2018 Edition
This build is actually a solid league starter. It can be capable to progress into red maps and farm the Uber (Eternal) Labyrinth on a tight budget. Below could be the setup that I’m running for farming Uber Lab and Guardians. Instead of Atziri’s Disfavour, you can use any two-handed axe, but it is really a large upgrade with regards to harm.
– The base delay between the initial attack and also the aftershock is now 1 second (down from 1.five seconds).
– The aftershock now offers a lot more damage as the gem levels, dealing 69% more harm at gem level 20 (up from 50%).
Added a brand new Strength gem – Vaal Earthquake: Smash the ground, dealing harm in a location and cracking the earth. The crack will erupt within a potent aftershock immediately after a short delay. Your actions will deal damage about you for a duration, cracking the earth when the previous cracks have erupted.
Vaal Ability Adjustments:
– Vaal ability gems now also grant the base version with the talent in the same level and quality because of the Vaal gem. For instance, a Vaal Burning Arrow ability gem now grants both the Vaal Burning Arrow plus the Burning Arrow expertise.
– Working with a Vaal talent now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal abilities for any short period of time after the talent is made use of. The duration of this effect varies from the ability to talent.
– Whereas previously the cost of Vaal capabilities would enhance in places immediately after Act five, and once again just after Act ten, the cost of all Vaal skills is now constant throughout the game. This can be worth maintaining in thoughts when looking at the following modifications, as although several Vaal ability costs happen to be raised when in comparison to their base expense previously, they are usually now lower than the cost you’d have paid in higher-level places.
– Damaging rare enemies now generates 1 Vaal soul per 2% life it loses, having a 1-second cooldown.
– Damaging unique enemies now generates 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, with a 1-second cooldown.
Lab: Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Unrelenting
Mapping: you might take Unyielding rather than Unrelenting or Unbreakable or Unstoppable (kinda is determined by map tier/map mods/gear / private preference)
Note: Unyielding is ~5% much more dmg (eight and -> 40% inc dmg -> leads to ~5% far more DPS)
Farming maps: Gruthkul, Lunaris
Farming guardians: Tukohama, Solaris
2.POE 3.3 Builds For EQ / Sunder Juggernaut
EQ JUGG is among the most Iconic builds in Path of Exile history. Arrived in 2016 and still sturdy ever given that. The nerfs hit the damage and AOE as well difficult of bringing about, nevertheless, it is still end-game viable, T H I C C and awesome for Uber lab!
+ decent AOE
+ higher efficient HP: could be more than 7000+
+ Stupid quantity of Physical Harm mitigation. Over 90% of Phys harm reduction
+ you chill in traps and walk by way of the lab like it really is absolutely nothing, thanx to high regen
– Not a boss killer genuinely. But kills all bosses anyway.
– AOE might be improved
– Clear speed is just not like Duelists with dual wields
– The shaper is hard as well as a great deal of practice
– Resistances are quite low resulting from quite a few uniques (still more than 100+ with Endurance Charges up
I can advise working with Relentless Fury early on then obtain the Blood Reaper.
Rare axes with high physical DPS may also function effectively.
You can also play with Maces just before you begin speccing into AXE harm.
At 28 get Earthquake and use it in 4L with Melee Phys + Ruthless and after that Inc. Aoe, Maim / Harm on Full Life / More quickly Attacks
For Ancestral Warchief 4L: Anc.Warchief-Melee Phys-Faster Attacks-Maim/Conc.Effect
Get mana leech on a ring/amulet or gloves AS EARLY As you can, lead to we never visit mana leech on the tree.
Then get started stacking life leech.
1)Your damage straight scales off BASE harm. Base harm = your weapon damage. The greater = the superior. Ancestral Warchief scales the exact same way.
2) The ability itself has two phases: the initial hit and the aftershock. Aftershock takes place following a delay and does 150% of initial hit harm with bigger AOE. So it is an enormous portion of your harm, each for mapping and bossing. So the construct itself is just not about ATTACK SPEED, as opposed to sunder, blade flurry, and frost blades. It really is about hitting after and hitting tough. HEAVY HITTER that is.
Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unrelenting, Unyielding (uber lab)
Minor: Tukohama for maps, Ryslatha for unsafe bosses, Shakari for Chimera and poison stuff
At last, if you want to read more path of exile 3.3 builds, it is possible to pay a go to U4gm.com. Only a reminder: you’ll get 5% coupon code free of charge of charge while in the reps in case you Obtain Poe Currency order from this post.